We give you a warm welcome to the Zen Community, a harmonious space where everybody may contribute with their thoughts, viewpoints, and opinions. Likewise, you may share life experiences, problems, and difficulties faced in everyday life. Here, you will find the support of our community.
We thank you in advance for the interest of joining our community. Looking forward to creating a positive environment and a helpful space, we would like to share our community guidelines.
- We ask you kindly to be respectful and polite with all the members of our community.
- We invite you to get involved and tell us your opinion and beliefs regarding the different posts.
- Our community offers this open space so you can share your thoughts, feelings, experiences and concerns.
- You may propose insights and practical tips from your own experiences. If you feel comfortable you can share it as a short story. Surely, the members of our Zen community will appreciate it.
- We reserve the right to remove a comment and/or post, if we feel that it is disrespectful and go against the Zen Community’s guidelines.
Thank you for being part of this growing Zen Community!
This is an international communication workshop for Chinese Chan(Zen) culture implemented in a cross-cultural environment. With a closed learning group composed of fixed trainees around the world and renowned Chinese Zen masters, the workshop is to explore whether meditation can help people from different countries with different cultural backgrounds to enhance their wisdom, improve their psychological well-being and find a way for solving life challenges.